Bottled water is very common, though it is not in most cases viewed with some favor. Many individuals sees it as an unnecessary expenses , and some other individuals views it as an extra waste in the city landfill. However, it is an easy, convenient way to get the needed fluids. There are several benefits of having and drinking bottled water. In this article we are going to discuss some of the benefits of drinking bottled water.
The benefit are are as listed below.
1) Traveling: This bottled water is very easy to drink while driving down the road. It hydrates much better than coffee or soda pop, and as it has a lid, it’s less likely to spill. Even if it does, it won’t stain most clothing.
2) Sensitive Stomachs: If you are subject to Montezuma’s Revenge, getting your stomach used to bottled water may be a way to avoid some painful and embarrassing problems. Here is another tip, do not use strange tap water to brush your teeth, use your water.
3) Emergency Preparedness: One of the biggest problems after a disaster is a lack of clean drinking water. Damage to sewers and water mains can mix the nasty stuff and leave you without either. Keeping a supply on hand can relieve at least one worry after something has happened.
4) Convenience: With bottled water there are no dirty dishes to wash, and having it next to your computer instead of coffee can prevent sticky spills into the keyboard. Having experienced both, I have to tell you that having a bottle of water with the lid on can save you from having to replace the keyboard.
5) Proper Hydration: Most individuals are dehydrated. We do not drink enough water, and the fluids we do use tend to be caffeinated. That is of no help since caffeine acts in similar manner as diuretic, causing the problem to worsen. I’ve tried an experiment, and here are the results. If a liquid is sitting next to where one working, one will unconsciously drink it. It does not matter what it is. It is amazing how fast it disappears and one does not even know he/she is drinking it.
6) Weight Loss: Most beverages contains a significant amount of calories, water has none. It does not contain caffeine, which may lead to water weight gaining. water flushes out toxins, rather than adding more, which can also help weight loss. There are ways around the problems naysayers put forward. You should not dump the empties in the trash, recycle them. In many states, you pay an additional fee for such drinks, which you can get back by returning the empties. If you have a good home water filter, you can refill the bottles once or twice before recycling them. More than that could cause problems, as the human mouth can have some nasty bugs such as e. coli. This will help a sensitive stomach as well, expanding the choices of which type to use. Having said the above, you now know what are the benefits of having and drinking bottled water.